✨ 2021 Reading Goal: 20/50 ✨
For 2021, I have set a goal of reading 50 books. Here, you will find my monthly draft lists of what I have read so far this year.
Have you read any of these books? I would love to hear your thoughts on them!
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab
- The Push by Ashley Audrain
- Know My Name by Chanel Miller
- The Paris Library by Janet Skeslian Charles
- Conditional Citizens by Laila Lalami
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- With The Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
- The Prophets by Robert Jones, Jr.
- Verity by Colleen Hoover
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Last Call by Elon Green
- The Perfect Stranger by Megan Miranda
- All Boys Aren’t Blue by George M. Johnson
- Learning to Lead by Ron Williams
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- You Love Me by Caroline Kepnes
- The Mothers by Genevieve Gannon
- The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Conviction by Denise Mina